Friday, September 16, 2011

Office Knit-Along from 60 More Quick Knits - Part 1

60 More Quick Knits - Cascade Yarns Knit-Along
We are trying an office knit-along and hope that some other people might try too.  When the preview copies came in for 60 More Quick Knits we fell in love with the Convertible Mitten-Gloves pattern by Yoko Hatta and decided it would make a great knit-along.  Seven of us from the office will be making these, helping each other along, and sharing our progress.

To start, everyone picked their own colors of Cascade 220 Sport:
Ann selected autumn tones.

Betsy selected jewel tones.

As did Bonnie....


And Tammy....

Spring picked a spring flower palette.




Stacy went for a bit of pop!


I went for a tonal approach.
 


4 comments:

  1. I love the last group of yarn. I would have gone for something like that too... or Spring's mix! Love the tonality. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Ann's choices, followed very closely by Spring's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. Send me the book. I will get the yarn from The Knaughty Knitter in Murfreesboro! Thanks. I'm sure the book will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that tonal group. I wish I had the book right here!

    ReplyDelete