Sunday, February 27, 2011

60 Quick Baby Knits Preview - Sheep Hat by Renee Lorion

Sheep Hat (Pattern #2)
Designed by Renee Lorion
Published in 60 Quick Baby Knits - Blankets, Booties, Sweaters & More in 220 Superwash


Knit in 220 Superwash - shown in 910A (Winter White), 906 (Chartreuse) & 862 (Walnut Heather)


Size - 6-12 months


This adorable sheep hat is a preview of one of the 60 projects from the new book that just arrived in our warehouse last week (we love it when something comes in before it is expected).  I wish this had larger sizing - since it would be adorable for preschoolers (probably about another 12 stitches cast on would do it).  Look for 60 Quick Baby Knits in your favorite LYS!

11 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
    Sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hat! I may have to figure out how to make it for my 5 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. has anyone figured out how to make it bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the link to the pattern: all I see is a link to the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have to buy the book. My daughter wants this, and she's 26!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soo cute!!! Sheep design :D I like it. And I'm sure kids would love it too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest sheep hat! I am ordering the book just to make it for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the cutest little hats I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the book explain how to make it bigger for adults?

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.amazon.com/60-Quick-Baby-Knits-Superwash/dp/1936096137/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379141352&sr=8-1&keywords=60+Quick+Baby+Knits

    ReplyDelete